This position represents a paid internship opportunity that may lead to a permanent full-time position.
WordPress Web Support (Monday – Thursday/11:00 am to 4:00 pm/Part-time 20 hours per week)
Description of Job
The Social Being LLC seeks an on-site part-time person who will be under the direction of the Web Developer. This position will have proven experience using WordPress CMS. It also requires a strong sense of Google\’s web design standards. The ideal candidate should understand the basics of UX user experience and the customer journey. Knowledgeable of KPI\’s in digital marketing to drive bottom-line business results to ensure maximum ROI for our clients.
• Working with our clients in regards to WordPress web support
• Responding to web support tickets and confirming the completion of tickets
• Converting raw images and layouts from a graphic designer into web-based formats
• Update web support websites (WP Core, Themes, Plugins)
• Check for 404s
• Ensure backup is working properly
• Familiar with Google Analytics and Search Console
• Generate monthly reporting using Google analytics and identify and analyzes issues, patterns, and trends from web analytics
• Interpersonal communications skills – Work closely with the owners to understand business goals
• Assist with various other duties assigned
Our ideal candidate will be independent, driven, and a self-starter.
• At least 6 months of experience using WordPress CMS
• Experience using with Divi and Elementor Themes and Builders, and Visual Composer
• Experience with Photoshop
• Knowledge of the concept of SEO
• Experience developing mobile and/or responsive web site preferred
• Able to handle multiple projects and maintain a high quality of work under strict deadlines