Job Title: Web Developer / WordPress Expert
Location: Orlando, FL (Hybrid – In Office 2 to 3 days a week)
Duration: 6+ Months Contract
Let me know if you are interested share your resume at [email protected].
· Will be building WordPress sites
· Shorter-migrating to different sites
Important to have:
· Work closely with stakeholders, product managers, agile specialists, solutions architects, designers, test engineers, and other software engineers as part of a scrum team to scope, architect, implement, test, and deliver software solutions according to requirements/specifications.
· Execute hands-on, full-stack software development using professional, enterprise class software development tools and workflows.
· Perform peer and vendor code reviews for compliance, security, performance, and best practices.
· Triage technical issues and coordinate mitigation/remediation with impacted business and technical partners.
· Analyze/audit existing applications to identify code, platform, or capability gaps and provide recommendations to product teams.
· Create and maintain technical documentation on products, processes, features, and solutions.
· Build working relationships with technology teams across the enterprise to identify opportunities and potential impacts.
· Passionate about software quality, innovation, and iteration.
· 3+ years of professional development experience with modern web frameworks, languages, and libraries. Special focus on experience developing for WordPress using React/Angular and PHP.
· Fluency with enterprise class software development tools and workflows, including virtualization (Docker), CI/CD, version control (GitHub, GitLab) and ticketing systems (ServiceNow, Jira).
· Experience with Behavior Driven Development.
· Experience with RESTful web services and REST APIs.
· Experience with AWS.
· Strong problem-solving and analytical skills with a keen attention to detail.
· Ability to translate complex technical concepts for non-technical stakeholders and derive technical solutions from non-technical business needs.
· Flexible, organized, and motivated to independently manage multiple projects simultaneously in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
· Preferred Qualifications:
· Passion for the legacy, brands, and offerings of the brand.
· Subject matter expert on digital accessibility and disability inclusion, including WCAG, WAI-ARIA, Title III of the ADA, and accessibility testing within the development process.
· Familiarity with UX concepts and workflows to transform design prototypes into standards-compliant, accessible solutions.