This position will work closely with our designer to work on the following types of projects:
- Custom HTML email templates – we primarily use MJML and Mailchimp.
- Custom landing page development (in WordPress).
- Various other updates to existing sites as needed.
- Maintaining hosting and updates of websites on Flywheel.
This person needs to have the following technical knowledge:
- Knowledge of PHP, at least in terms of using WordPress.
Types of qualities this person has:
- always learning, staying up-to-date, and not afraid to dig in.
- Humble, but confident – you know what it takes to get the job done and aren’t afraid to bring ideas to the table, but are also willing to listen and hear feedback from teams.
- Creative mindset – the best ideas come from brainstorm and team mentality. If you have another idea for how something can work in the design, we want to hear it.
- Attention to detail – you are able to develop a website that looks exactly like the design mockup.
- Communication – this is key. You need to have the confidence to talk with clients as needed and be a good communicator internally with the creative team. Whether it’s bringing new ideas, bringing up concerns about designs before getting to dev, etc..
What you’ll get from us:
- Access to all the best tools, technologies and the most experienced digital strategy team around
- Competitive PTO offerings (that grows over time).
- Eligibility to participate in the company 401(k) with a free 3% percent company contribution regardless of how much you, or even if you contribute after only six months (everyone loves free money, right?).
- All major holidays off, plus the week between Christmas and New Years–in addition to your normal PTO time.
- No cubicles, lots of natural light, full bar, large deck and garden spaces available for outside working.
- Shared treadmill desks (for walking off that heavy lunch or Busch beer).
- Limitless supplies of La Croix (except when we run out and wait for Instacart to deliver more).
- A very unique campus-like (if you call two buildings next door to each other a campus) work environment).