We’re looking for a top-of-the-range WordPress specialist to join our Content Operations team, creating awesome websites for our business customers from all types of industries. The hours for this position will vary depending on business requirements.
- Creating customer websites, microsites, landing pages and marketing collateral, with the principles of user experience, accessibility, and mobile-friendly design in mind.
- Use our bespoke in-house tools and/or WordPress for website creation, from understanding the customer’s business and vision for their website; to designing the layout, selecting & manipulating imagery; to writing & embellishing descriptions for the business’s services and products.
- Troubleshoot and resolve WordPress application issues, providing diagnostic, and analytical support.
- Effective communication and coordination to facilitate a swift turnaround for the customer.
- Agile, able to learn fast and apply learnings to the ever-evolving website building methodology.
- Collating and filtering feedback from customers and make suggestions as to how we can improve our websites and increase efficiency.
Skills and Competencies
- Demonstrable experience putting up WordPress sites, including content management, website setup, plugin installation, theme customization, site activation and QA.
- A portfolio of built WordPress websites is mandatory.
- Proficiency with HTML and CSS.
- Basic understanding of SEO principles
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth environment with changing priorities.
- Ability to understand many different businesses and appreciation for what the various different categories and industries of this sector require.
- Ability to know what looks great on desktop and mobile screens, and understand how visitors to websites interact with on-screen content.
- Ability to quickly discern grammatical errors, image mismatches, and other bad categorical content related issues.
- Ability to learn quickly – many in-house tools bespoke tools to navigate through.
- Experience with WordPress
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken
- Experience working remotely is an advantage
- Strong communication skills
Pronounced “You and I”, UENI is a SaaS platform for Small Business Owners.Unlike DIY website builders that only provide a toolkit but expect the business to do all the work, we are a “We-Do-It-For-You”, combining technology with human support.
UENI provides an easy solution to help small businesses get online and grow their business. Website, SEO, Google My Business verified listing, hosting, custom domain and 1-1 coaching are just some of the services we offer, at an affordable price point.
Our goal is to simplify what small businesses need to do in order to get more visibility, customer leads, and sales.
Already trusted by over 625,000 small businesses across 11 countries, UENI is the one-stop-shop for all the tools a small business needs to grow. We are a team of 120+ people working remotely from around the world. We take pride in our professional, learning-oriented, and friendly working environment that constantly does our best in every aspect of our work.