Highly Talented and Motivated WordPress Guru needed!
- NO FREELANCERS – This is a part or full time position.
- We are an awesome, small, Business WordPress Hosting & Design Agency.
- This isn’t your typical technical support or WordPress Design position. This is the dream job you’ve been waiting for.
- Perks of this position are the ability to work remotely, make your own hours once and handle projects as you see fit.
- Priority pick for advancement opportunities since you will be a part of our founding team.
- Immediate Performance Based Advancement opportunities which can prepare you to manage a team of your own
Compensation would start at $12.50/hr on part-time a trial basis. Then you will have the opportunity to for a raise up to $15/hr after meeting all positive marks upon a formal 3 month review after you’ve completed your first project.
Your Responsibilities and Primary Role Consists of:
- Taking on up to 3 New WordPress projects at a time and setting up your own schedule to meet project requirements.
- Managing the new projects from Start to Finish within a 3 month timeline for each project
- Communicating back and forth with Team Leads in order to coordinate content and provide progress updates.
- Keep your lead informed and up-to-date on your projects utilizing proper slack channels and internal tracking tools
Communicating with Customers as needed to complete projects and keep them informed on the project status.
After you complete your trial period, you can increase the number of projects you take on up to 5 to qualify for an additional $5 raise.
As a Highly Motivated, talented WordPress Hosting guru on our team, you must possess the following skillsets:
- Adaptability to new WorkFlow procedures, environments and platforms.
- Experience working with Page Builders such as Elementor, Divi and WP Bakery
- Experience installing and setting up custom template kits
- 1-2 years of experience working in technical support or a customer service position.
- Experience working with open source content management systems.
- cPanel and WHM Experience
- SSH/SFTP Experience
- WordPress: knowledge of WordPress, Plugins, and Themes.
- Knowledge of DNS and SSL.
- You understand the usage of file systems and the tools for remotely managing web content on a web or file server.
- Knowledge of Linux Command Line.
- Working experience with NGINX, MySQL, MariaDB
- Great Communication Skills
- Understanding of the core error codes associated with web hosting (eg. 404 etc)
- Positive Energy and enthusiasm.
- Technical Aptitude:
You demonstrate a keen knowledge of, and passion for, web technology or digital experiences.
You are someone who learns quickly and takes ownership of your personal development.
- Effective Troubleshooting Skills:
You demonstrate strong root cause analysis skills, through effective troubleshooting skills and you are able to quickly identify problems and solutions.
You work well in a collaborative troubleshooting environment, while at the same time you can also work autonomously to arrive at the right solution for our customers.
- Communication Skills:
You have strong written and verbal communication skills, with a strong command of the English language. Ability to accurately type 40 – 60 words per minute.
You have the ability to establish a professional, friendly, and empathetic dialogue with customers.
- Excellent Organizational Skills:
You’re a great multitasker. You can handle multiple requests at once and have an understanding of prioritization.
- Team Focus:
You effectively work in a team environment that uses cross-collaboration and teamwork to solve issues. You enjoy working with others, demonstrate a willingness and ability to share your knowledge with peers and others.
- Customer Inspired:
You demonstrate customer focus in every interaction with our customers. You actively listen and leave our customers feeling supported and understood.
You are resilient and adapt to the changing business and landscape in the tech world.
We have a fun, POSITIVE and exciting atmosphere. If you are a fun-going, ambitious, creative and tech-saavy individual, you’ll make a great fit!