Innisfree Hotels is an inclusive workplace that fosters a culture of care where employees genuinely matter, and their voices are heard.
Innisfree Hotels Inc.
This is a full-time, in-house position offering a comprehensive benefits package and a work environment within a company that strives for excellence in its “People First” culture. You will be applying to a company with both a Vice President of Corporate Culture and a Director of Sustainability.
What you’ll be doing:
You will be working day-to-day building and editing WordPress sites, uploading images, creating content, working with web hosts, performing SEO audits and updates, and creating/presenting analytics and traffic reports. Working with new widgets and plugins to create a more fluid UX will allow for some creativity in developing the online traffic funnels for the various websites maintained by Innisfree. In some cases, you may be working on API integration with Outside Travel Agency platforms and search engines. The optimal candidate for this position will possess a good balance of website design, graphic design, UX knowledge, API integration, and analytics.
– Develop website navigation, functionality, site content, and graphics based on initial concepts.
– Collaborate with team members to determine site structure and elements to support online content, including appropriate graphics, stock photography, and room/property descriptions.
– Create and optimize online forms.
– Optimize website elements such as plugins, widgets, and videos to work effectively across browsers, platforms, social media channels, and mobile devices.
– Upgrade/maintain existing website content, graphics, links, coding, etc. as needed.
– Maintain up-to-date knowledge of new technology and standards by building personal networks, exploring competitor websites, reading professional publications, etc.
– Upload and optimize videos on YouTube and other video-sharing platforms and embed them on websites.
– Manage the hosting, security, migration, and re-directs for all sites when necessary.
– Bring well-thought-out ideas to Management to improve overall web presence and process.
– Responsible for all phases of assigned projects, including development, HTML coding, testing, and implementation.
– Create and adhere to regular SEO audit and update schedule including link building, content creation, integration with local citations and partnering with other sites / companies to improve exposure and search engine rankings for specified keywords.
– Provide detailed analytics and reporting for Management team and suggest creative ways to improve the UX and overall quality of each website.
2+ years of experience as a graphic designer and/or web design professional or a related field
2+ years of WordPress experience
1+ years of Adobe photoshop
1+ years of HTML5
1+ years of CSS experience
1+ years of experience using API integrations with social media platforms and search engines
Proficient in CSS, HTML5, and other relevant, up-to-date Internet standards
Experience working with a Hospitality company or Travel Agency is a plus
Experience with DNS management, SSL verifications, email hosting, etc. is a plus
Innisfree Hotels will invest in you, if you invest in you. We are a fast-paced, expanding company and we need team members who thrive on challenge, seek responsibility and value our culture to lead us into the next generation of growth.