Candidate can work remotely but willing to travel to customer’s site occasionally.
- Analyze user needs and develop software solutions, applying principles and techniques of computer science, engineering, and mathematical analysis.
- Use judgment to suggest solutions that balance customer needs, business constraints, and technological realities.
- Plan and implement automated and continuous software deployments.
- Mature and streamline DevOps pipelines, policies, and processes.
- Know the newest technologies, industry trends and standard methodologies.
- Develop new applications and improvements to meet emerging business needs.
- Extensive skills in developing web applications, including both back-end and front-end web development experience
- Experience working with content management systems such as WordPress or Drupal
- Experience developing WordPress themes, WordPress plugins, and WordPress Gutenberg front end components
- BA/BS and 6 years of relevant experience
- Agile (preferably Scrum) experience
- Experience with object-oriented programming languages such as PHP, C#, C++, Java along with related object-oriented development principles.
- Knowledge of configuration management practices and experience using Git branching/merging strategies within a team environment
- Experience working with CI/CD pipelines
- Experience with DevOps pipelines, policies, and processes
- Ability to be self-directed on technical projects
- Ability to acquire and maintain a required DOE Q security clearance
- Experience with HTML, CSS, and CSS pre-processors (e.g., Sass or Less)
- Experience working in cloud-based environments such as AWS or Microsoft Azure
- Experience with web-based development patterns, such as MVC, with understanding of multi-tier systems
- Experience with databases such as SQL, MySQL, Oracle
- Ability to conduct methodical assessments of code designed to identify bugs and to ensure code quality
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a collaborative and interdisciplinary team environment
- Understanding of software testing procedures and how to apply them to project work
- Ability to balance competing demands of quality, scope, and schedule and to set customer expectations accordingly.
Encantado Technical Solutions (ETS) is an unpopulated Small Business Administration-approved mentor-protégé joint venture between Edgewater Federal Solutions, Inc. and ECS Federal, LLC. ETS is bolstered by second-tier subcontractors KeyLogic and Amentum. As ETS is unpopulated, employees will work for one of the four companies listed above.
It has been and continues to be the policy of Encantado Technical Solutions to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, and/or other status protected by applicable law.