Job Summary – WordPress Designer Developer
We are searching for an experienced digital marketer! This person will leverage WordPress to lead AHCM’s B2B design, development and SEO. Acting as the key digital architect, this individual will be designing and building web pages, and plugins, utilizing PHP, CSS and JS. They will have the opportunity to spearhead critical marketing projects from initial discovery through completion and monitoring, and be charged with achieving quantifiable wins and driving superior results in conjunction with AHCM marketing. This position will report directly to the Vice President of Growth Marketing.
• Design landing pages and ads
• Code and modify web pages, from layout to function and according to specifications
• Integrate data from various back-end services and databases
• Analyze tasks, provide work estimates, and drive outstanding results while staying on schedule and within budget
• Own all testing, ensuring zero bugs on our site and passing of core web vitals
• Monitor SEO, page speeds, and analytics weekly so we rank organically on page 1 of search engines
• CS degree, highly preferred (this will insure they have a strong, well-rounded foundation)
• Great eye for design with examples of ads, landing pages
• Fast, bug free, speedy WordPress websites examples
• Meticulous: pays attention to the details (design, symmetry, bug free code, SEO, ranking, analytics, page speed and performance)
• Possess a high degree of independence and resourcefulness
• Is currently with or has worked in the past for a WordPress B2B marketing agency preferred
• Opportunity to develop a growth marketing strategy that aligns the company’s mission and values to the client experience.
• Work alongside industry professionals to create a best-in-class marketing team.
• Collaborate with outsourced marketing research firms to advance companies presence nationwide.
• 100% paid health insurance, 401K with match, 100% paid HSA, profit sharing.
• Generous salary consistent with qualifications.
Alliance Payroll Services (Alliance) aims to be the largest independent Human Capital Management (HCM) company in the United States by providing the most advanced technology to customers through its proprietary, single database, cloud-based software. To meet this goal, Alliance is constantly striving to innovate and create best-in-class human capital management solutions. Current products include: Recruitment, Applicant Tracking & Onboarding Solutions, Payroll Processing, Learning Management Systems, ACA Tracking & Compliance Services, Tax Processing, Benefits Administration, Employee Engagement Solutions, and many others.