Option One Plumbing is seeking to hire a WordPress Developer. This position will work closely with leaders and project managers to ensure our projects met specified requirements, timelines and budgets. As a content creator, you will be publishing the company’s website and social media pages. You will also be responsible for researching on the key SEO terms and implementing them in the content to gain maximum exposure.
- The WordPress Developer will research, design and implement technical specifications for projects based on user requirements as indicated in scope of work, wireframes and sitemap documents.
- Creating content which will catch maximum customers interest
- Writing and reviewing content for websites, social media and content pages periodically.
- Update the website, social media and content pages periodically.
- Brainstorming and suggesting new ways to improve the traffic by tapping into new platforms and channels.
- Implement and assess SEO best practices.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and organizational skills.
- Multi-project management skills, adhering to timelines and performing under pressure to achieve the targets.
- Have an understanding of UI/UX design
- Having an analytics mindset to analyze what type of customer are attracted to what content and then analysing target market.
- Content creators should publish new contents periodically at a steady pace
- Minimum 2 years experience with WordPress development and administration
- Experience working with a variety of WordPress plugins
- SEO knowledge and experience