********* YOU MUST BE A LOCAL NJ HIRE & ABLE TO COMMUTE TO ASBURY PARK NJ *********
WordPress Website Developer
- Develop and maintain WordPress websites, including custom themes and plugins
- Optimize WordPress websites for speed and performance
- Work frequently with HTML, CSS, JS, jQuery, AJAX, PHP, and GIT
- Build custom API integrations into new or existing WordPress plugins or themes
- Develop WordPress websites that are accessible for users on all devices (including assistive technology)
- Troubleshoot and debug WordPress issues
- Deploy websites to staging or local environments for testing or development
- Use mobile-first design and be able to work with CSS frameworks and preprocessors
- Stay up-to-date on WordPress trends and best practices
- At least 2 years of experience developing WordPress websites.
- Knowledge of PHP and MySQL.
- Knowledge of SEO and web analytics.
- Experience using GIT version control
- Excellent problem-solving and communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Willingness to commute to the office–this is NOT a remote job
Bonus (Not Required):
- Experience with React or WordPress Blocks/Full Site Editing experience ******
- Has a pet to bring into the office, on occasion 🙂