This Job is Volunteer not paid
Love God, Grow People, Share Christ, and Serve the World are the four pillars of our mission.
Share the word of God. Have the door open to everyone and let them feel welcome. Love one another as Jesus loved us. Show Our Passion for Christ.
What You’ll be Doing
Developing websites! There’s a bit more to it than that, but really, that’s the job.
Our developers work with a team to build websites. They focus on coding functionality and styles to match designs, creating results-driven, user-friendly websites that are easy to manage.
They will help us build our new Website and they will be apart of our media team.
- Deep collaboration on WordPress design/development projects with management, team members, clients, and vendors.
- Conducts WordPress design/development research and performs discovery analyses for new client projects, including content reviews and wireframing.
- Creates WordPress design/development strategies based on research.
- Designs responsive, mobile-first WordPress concepts based on strategy.
- Implements WordPress websites from design concepts.
- Performs maintenance and support for WordPress websites.
- Implements and assess Pastors best practices.
- Communicate with clients and project managers in regards to bugs and updates.
- Stay up-to-date with new web technologies.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $1.00 – $44,000.00 per year
- 10 hour shift
- 12 hour shift
- 4 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- No nights
- On call
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Hanford, CA 93230: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Can bdo this volunteering?
- WordPress: 1 year (Preferred)
- Bluehost: 1 year (Preferred)