We are looking for an experienced and passionate WordPress Developer. As a WordPress Developer at our company, you will be responsible for both back-end and front-end development, including creating WordPress themes and plugins.
We are expecting you to have a strong understanding of latest industry trends and content management systems.
- Proficient with WordPress, PHP, and cPanel
- Experience building user interfaces for websites and/or web applications.
- Experience designing and developing responsive design websites .
Looking for candidates located in Naples, Florida and be available via email and phone but remote work is also a possibility.
- Write supporting code for Web applications or Web sites.
- Design, build, or maintain Web sites, using authoring or scripting languages, content creation tools, management tools, and digital media.
- Back up files from Web sites to local directories for instant recovery in case of problems.
- Write, design, or edit Web page content, or direct others producing content.
- Select programming languages, design tools, or applications.
- Evaluate code to ensure that it is valid, is properly structured, meets industry standards, and is compatible with browsers, devices, or operating systems.
- Identify problems uncovered by testing or customer feedback, and correct problems or refer problems to appropriate personnel for correction.
- Develop databases that support Web applications and Web sites.
- Perform Web site tests according to planned schedules, or after any Web site or product revision.
- Perform or direct Web site updates.
- Maintain understanding of current Web technologies or programming practices through continuing education, reading, or participation in professional conferences, workshops, or groups.
- Analyze user needs to determine technical requirements.
- Design and implement Web site security measures, such as firewalls or message encryption.
- Incorporate technical considerations into Web site design plans, such as budgets, equipment, performance requirements, or legal issues including accessibility and privacy.
- Respond to user email inquiries, or set up automated systems to send responses.
- Renew domain name registrations.
- Confer with management or development teams to prioritize needs, resolve conflicts, develop content criteria, or choose solutions.
- Communicate with network personnel or Web site hosting agencies to address hardware or software issues affecting Web sites.
- Collaborate with management or users to develop e-commerce strategies and to integrate these strategies with Web sites.
- Document test plans, testing procedures, or test results.
- Develop Web site maps, application models, image templates, or page templates that meet project goals, user needs, or industry standards.
- Develop and document style guidelines for Web site content.
- Identify or maintain links to and from other Web sites and check links to ensure proper functioning.
- Establish appropriate server directory trees.
- Develop or validate test routines and schedules to ensure that test cases mimic external interfaces and address all browser and device types.
- Recommend and implement performance improvements.
- Register Web sites with search engines to increase Web site traffic.
- Document technical factors such as server load, bandwidth, database performance, and browser and device types.
- Develop or implement procedures for ongoing Web site revision.
- Create Web models or prototypes that include physical, interface, logical, or data models.
- Provide clear, detailed descriptions of Web site specifications, such as product features, activities, software, communication protocols, programming languages, and operating systems software and hardware.
- Evaluate or recommend server hardware or software.
- Create searchable indices for Web page content.
- Monitor security system performance logs to identify problems and notify security specialists when problems occur.
- Install and configure hypertext transfer protocol (HTTP) servers and associated operating systems.
- Research, document, rate, or select alternatives for Web architecture or technologies.
- Develop system interaction or sequence diagrams.
- Reading Comprehension – Understanding written sentences and paragraphs in work related documents.
- Active Listening – Giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times.
- Writing – Communicating effectively in writing as appropriate for the needs of the audience.
- Speaking – Talking to others to convey information effectively.
- Critical Thinking – Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
- Active Learning – Understanding the implications of new information for both current and future problem-solving and decision-making.
- Complex Problem Solving – Identifying complex problems and reviewing related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions.
- Operations Analysis – Analyzing needs and product requirements to create a design.
- Programming – Writing computer programs for various purposes.
- Judgment and Decision Making – Considering the relative costs and benefits of potential actions to choose the most appropriate one.
- Systems Analysis – Determining how a system should work and how changes in conditions, operations, and the environment will affect outcomes.
- Computers and Electronics – Knowledge of circuit boards, processors, chips, electronic equipment, and computer hardware and software, including applications and programming.
- Mathematics – Knowledge of arithmetic, algebra, geometry, calculus, statistics, and their applications.
- English Language – Knowledge of the structure and content of the English language including the meaning and spelling of words, rules of composition, and grammar.
- Communications and Media – Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods. This includes alternative ways to inform and entertain via written, oral, and visual media.