The financial service client is seeking a WordPress Developer responsible for front-end development and theming.
Responsible for acquiring the low and high-fidelity mockups from the designer and coding out the various pages for the client’s content hub (including written, video, and visual graphics) that would be managed by the client’s existing Drupal CMS.
- Ability to set up a test environment to present the visual look to clients, as well as do testing configurations.
- Tooling, Setup, and Deployment of Drupal Environment.
- Review UI Designs and Provide Feedback on Feasibility and Challenges.
- Implementing both Mobile and Desktop versions of the site.
- Integrating Google Analytics and Adobe Experience Cloud.
- Linking analytics tools with lead generation forms (popups, CTAs, etc).
- Integrate and make use of REST / AJAX requests to pull data from third-party sources.
- Adding basic technical SEO components (e.g. meta), and tracking page speed performance
- Strong hands-on experience building responsive websites from scratch.
- Experience adapting existing CMS themes to a client’s requirements.
- Experience working with integrating animations and interactivity into websites.
- Experience with basic website tools, systems, and packages.
- Experience with git and managing git repositories.
- Basic understanding of browser limitations, and experience with workarounds, polyfills, etc.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively.
- Project and time management skills.
- Strong problem solving and verbal and written communication skills.
About Hire Digital
Hire Digital is a network of top-performing marketing, technology, and creative talent with clients such as Unilever, Stripe, Shopify, Philips, and Marriott. Through our technology platform, we assemble dedicated talent teams for brands and enable fast-growing startups and enterprises to grow and scale their digital programs with improved ROI and decreased costs.