International product IT company is looking for a candidate for the position of WordPress developer. Here you’ll get access to all the necessary resources for work, and dynamic development. More than 2 years of work experience.
- Excellent knowledge of HTML, CSS, and the ability to make a valid layout.
- Ability to use Advanced Custom Fields PRO.
- Knowledge of the hierarchy of WordPress template files, the structure of WordPress template
- Ability to create custom WP Query requests.
- Ability to use WordPress technology Ajax load more, submit a form, search, etc.
- Understanding of JSON/ format.
- Ability to integrate third-party solutions using API
- Knowledge of basic structure in WordPress
- Caching knowledge
- Build your own JS solutions
- Knowledge of PHP data types, massive objects, functions, and loops.
- Ability to debug.
- Understanding of the WordPress plugin structure.
- Creation of custom types, taxonomies and terms.
- Experience using site optimization tools.
- Good knowledge of client-server architecture.
- Knowledge of basic SQL queries
- Experience in using version control.
- Experience with cookies sessions, and local storage.
- Development of new and edited existing WordPress templates
- Makeup and optimize adaptive HTML/CSS layouts.
- Search and adaptation of ready-made solutions for the required task.
- Support for company websites.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary.
- Professional development
- Flexible schedule
- Ability to work remotely or in the office