MUST LIVE IN LAS VEGAS AREA AND WORK IN OUR OFFICE! THIS IS NOT A REMOTE OPPORTUNITY!
Since 1975, The Mike Ferry Organization has been committed to providing Real Estate professionals with the very best in Real Estate sales training and coaching. Our Organization provides Real Estate sales training programs and multi-media educational materials, DVDs, CDs, books, workbooks, reports, retreats, coaching programs, seminars, and many complimentary products for Real Estate agents.
We are URGENTLY hiring an WordPress Web Developer to be a part of our IT team and keep us moving forward in this ever-changing world of technology.
We believe that job satisfaction is developed through training, goals, and a healthy work/life balance.
Work Hours: Work will be performed in our office 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM, Monday through Friday. No evenings, weekends, or holidays.
MFO employees get:
- Vacation and Personal Time
- 7 paid holidays each year
- Company Paid Health Insurance, Life Insurance and Long-term Disability Insurance
- Options for Dental, Vision, Additional Life, Short-term Disability Insurance and AFLAC products
- A fun work environment, i.e. staff lunches, holiday celebrations, contests, charity involvement, etc.
- Healthy Work/Life Balance
- Anniversary Bonus
- Paid time off between Christmas Eve and New Years Day to spend time with our families
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
As a Web Developer, you will be responsible for design and develop front-end website architecture for WordPress/WooCommerce platform. Implement scalable, resilient, and secure solutions in the public cloud with AWS.
Database: SQL, MySQL
- Design and build web applications using Laravel and PHP.
- Design and develop front-end website architecture for WordPress/WooCommerce platform.
- Troubleshoot and debug custom software builds.
- Perform database migrations between multiple applications.
- Testing functionality for users and the backend.
- Maintain web-based applications and servers.
- Making sure AWS production systems are reliable, secure, and scalable Design, manage, and maintain tools to automate operational processes on AWS
- Install and perform minor repairs to hardware, software, and peripheral equipment, following design or installation specifications.
- Oversee the daily performance of computer systems.
- Set up equipment for employee use, performing or ensuring proper installation of cable, operating systems, and appropriate software.
- Maintain record of problems and remedial action taken, and installation activities.
- Read technical manuals, confer with users, and conduct computer diagnostics to investigate and resolve problems and to provide technical assistance and support.
- Confer with staff, users, and management to establish requirements for new systems or modifications.
- Develop training materials and procedures, and/or train users in the proper use of hardware and software.
- Prepare evaluations of software or hardware, and recommend improvements or upgrades.
- Answer users’ inquiries regarding computer software and hardware operation to resolve problems.
- Maintains client confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Other network and computer related duties as assigned by management as needed.
- Meet regularly with IT team members to address technical concerns and act as a bridge between team members and management
- Keep up-to-date on the latest technologies and developments in the IT world and adjust long term IT strategies to keep in line with the changes in the industry
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- 5 + years of Windows and Linux systems administration
- 2+ years of provisioning, operating, and managing AWS environments.
- CI/CD Pipeline knowledge
- PHP programming skills
- Extensive knowledge of WordPress platform
- BS in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent experience is preferred.
Technical Understanding, Process Improvement, Data Processing, Reporting Research Results, Networking Knowledge, Presenting Technical Information, Written Communication, Operating Systems, Reporting Skills, Client Relationships, Documentation Skills.
Great Salary for the right person!
Please note: This job will be performed in our office and we are not offering a remote opportunity. Must have professional appearance and attire.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Las Vegas, NV 89113: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
Work Location: In person