Technical Architect (WordPress)
- Experience in CMS architecture with WordPress.
- – Experience in Staging and Production infrastructure and deployment best practices for WordPress websites
- – Experience in handling and managing 50+ WordPress websites in terms of architecture improvements, deployments, feature development
- – Good understanding of PHP, Jquery, MySQL, HTML, and CSS.
- – Strong understanding of WordPress CMS using multisite development experience.
- – Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token.
- – Familiarity with modern front-end builds pipelines and tools.
- – Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- – Experience in versioning technologies such as Git Agile/DevOps environment.
- – Experience with continuous integration/continuous deployment.
- – Knowledge of interacting with RESTful APIs.
- – Strong written & verbal communication skills.
- – Good analytical and logical skills.
- – Understanding the security and compliance aspects of DevOps