Digital Forge has been a forward-thinking market leader in Cybersecurity, Compliance, Risk Management, and Incident Response since 1996. Clients choose Digital Forge because of our world-class team of business and cybersecurity professionals, who continually advance themselves in their respective disciplines through continued education and in-the-field experience. The core of our success is a direct result of our people, processes, and technology. Our team of professionals bring countless years of experience, discipline, and skills that directly impact the success of our company and our clients.
We partner with our clients, working in union towards a common purpose and assuming complete accountability throughout our engagements. We deliver on our assurances, remaining engaged throughout the lifecycle to ensure continuity of experience.
Our methodologies have been built through years of experience developing and architecting business and information systems. Our approach incorporates a clear understanding of the client’s desired objectives and analysis from various perspectives to ensure we deliver on expectations. We have proven best practices designed to improve performance, simplify regulatory compliance, and deliver measurable results to our clients.
At Digital Forge we drive proper adoption and utilization of technology that are foundations for success with our clients. We continuously innovate to shape the most fluid practices and methodologies in our core competencies and influence positive change in those competencies across all industries.
- Develop new WordPress Sites
- Maintain and Manage WordPress Sites
- Develop new Plugins and Modules for WordPress Sites
- Develop creative and innovative graphic design assets
- Assist in creating innovative marketing campaigns
- Assist in creating innovative social media traffic
- Produce graphic design work WordPress and innovative and attractive marketing material
- Continue to expand on our branding initiatives
- Assist in creating new opportunities for generating leads
- Research industry trends and apply that knowledge to Web Portals
- Identify key segments of our industry and align our marketing activities to deliver on the needs of the industry
- Assist in coordinating weekly and monthly newsletters for email campaigns
- Assist in marketing activity details such as mailings and email campaigns
- Assist in managing events and seminars to generate demand
- Work closely with leadership to aid in demand generation and campaign maintenance
- Assist in tracking and communication of key competitor actions to Leadership.
- Works independently to develop, configure, code and test websites and applications.
- Supports existing applications and new applications under development.
- Deliver patching and system performance enhancements to new, under development, and existing applications.
- 3 years of experience in a WordPress Developer role
- Maintain a Portfolio of Applications and Sites that demonstrate complexity and creativity
- Experience with Adobe Creative Cloud for marketing assets
- Experience in Graphic Design and relative skill sets
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Understanding of modern Technology environments
- Ability to take high-level ideas and turn them into action items
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and quickly changing environment.
- Excellent decision making and critical-thinking skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and quickly changing environment
- Excellent organizational and communication skills are required
- Ability to meet deadlines with Projects and Assignments
- Ability to learn new technologies
- Must be an energetic self-starter, energy is your middle name
- Must be self-motivated and have a positive attitude
- Must be detail oriented, no stone unturned
- Must have the ability to multi-task
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills
- Must have the ability to communicate effectively with others
- Experience with Video, Animation, and Video Editing
- Marketing experience including online marketing
- Experience building/modifying/editing professional Power Point presentations
- Ability to develop/build management reports with the advanced uses of Excel
- Experience with Managing social media content
- Experience in PHP code development
- Experience in a modern frontend WordPress framework
- Experience with UI/UX development tools and methodologies
- Experience interfacing with web services such as REST, SOA, XML
- Mobile UI/UX Development methodologies
Benefits and Compensation
- Salary based on Skillsets, Capability, and Experience
- Comprehensive Health Insurance
- Prescription Coverage
- Dental Coverage
- Vision Coverage
- Short-Term Disability
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Training
- Paid Certification Testing