The Find Island team needs an experienced WordPress developer for remote work. In this role, you are responsible for maintaining and automating as well as improving our development and release infrastructure.
- Experience with WordPress (5+years);
- CSS3 (SASS/LESS);
- Commercial experience in PHP development (PHP 5,7)MySQL;
- Apache, Nginx;
- Gulp, Webpack;
- Git flow best practices.
- Creating the website architecture;
- Writing high-quality production-ready code,
- WordPress themes and plugins creation;
- Monitoring the performance of the live website.
- Responsibility for business-critical functions and/or decisions
- Knowledge and compliance with best practices
- Clear and responsive communication (Fluent English (writing and speaking);
- Strong analytical thinking, problem-solving, appropriate judgment and decision-making skills;
- Proven ability to effectively manage timelines and deliverables;
- Exceptional attention to detail.
Type of Employment:
- Flexible schedule;
- Annual salary appraisal;
- An opportunity to participate in conferences and events organized by the company