A Web Developer at Design At Work collaborates with a small team of Copywriters and Graphic Designers to develop and maintain websites, and other web-related services. The developer will work with front-end and back-end development in WordPress environments. This position requires onsite presence as the developer will be the main source for everything web related.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent education
- 4+ years of experience as a web developer or comparable position
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite: Photoshop and Dreamweaver
- Knowledge in mobile responsive programming and responsive frameworks (Bootstrap and
- Experience in email marketing tools such as Campaign Monitor, Constant Contact, MailChimp, etc.
- Experience with hosting services such as WPEngine, GoDaddy, etc.
- Experience with Google Analytics
- Developing HTML or WordPress websites
- Manage websites by updating content and creating pages based on client requests
- Create and manage HTML emails through various email marketing services
- Manage website migrations, including managing databases and working with various hosting services
- Manage WordPress core and plugin updates
- Assist with management in overall scope and organization of projects or updates to ensure client expectations are met
- Assist account directors with UI and UX design that corresponds with branding for client sites
- Function as a primary liaison between clients and Account Directors
- Able to multi-task and work in a very fast-paced environment
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented and organized
- Excellent communicator to the team regarding web and technical information
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Able to efficiently manage individual work schedule and time demands of multiple, simultaneous projects while effectively and consistently meeting deadlines set by Account Director
- Open to taking direction from an Account Director with clients’ needs in mind