Mid- Senior PHP/ WordPress Developer to work in sunny Malta!
- variety of projects
- coding new development as well as implementing enhancements of existing applications
- hybrid approach (office/ remote) culture.
We’re looking for a Senior PHP/ WordPress Developer application developer who is resourceful, enthusiastic and passionate about building incredible products. We maintain a strong collaborative ethos by investing in the right tools, prioritising teamwork and peer support.
As a start, you’ll be responsible for coding new development as well as implementing enhancements of existing applications. You’ll evaluate new tools against existing approaches making certain that data integrity and security is never compromised.
- Good experience (3+ years) with PHP & WordPress CMS (setting up, adaptation and operation).
- The ability to adapt to existing code.
- Results-oriented, systematic and independent way of working.
- Implementation of WordPress solutions, such as plugins, extensions and integrations with third-party systems.
- Technical design and development of online projects.
- Implementation in responsive web design.
- Work with team members to polish the website experience of each project.
- Experience with developing RESTful APIs.
- Experience with using the MVC design pattern.
- Familiarity with common tools such as GIT.
Salary up to 60.000k (experience depending)
The successful applicant will be offered a remuneration package commensurate with the applicant’s experience as well as extensive opportunities for growth and professional development thanks to our mentoring system.