We’re looking for aJunior PHP/WordPress Developerapplication developerwho is resourceful, enthusiastic and passionate about building incredible products.
As a start, you’ll be responsible for coding new development as well as implementing enhancements of existing applications. You’ll evaluate new tools against existing approaches making certain that data integrity and security is never compromised.
- Experience(0+ years)withPHP & WordPress CMS(setting up, adaptation and operation) is considered an asset.
- The ability to adapt to existing code.
- Results-oriented, systematic and independent way of working.
- Loyalty and integrity are very important values for you.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to work both independently and in a team.
- Willingness to learn new technologies.
- Implementation ofWordPresssolutions, such as plugins, extensions and integrations with third-party systems.
- Technical design and development of online projects.
- Implementation in responsiveweb design.
- Work with team members to polish thewebsiteexperienceof each project.
- Experience with developing RESTful APIs.
- Experience with using the MVC design pattern.
- Familiarity with common tools such as GIT.