IMMEDIATE OPENING – We are seeking a WordPress Developer to join our team! You will develop and implement unique web-based applications. *Must have WordPress experience, no exceptions.
All applicants are asked to review our website https://actualseomedia.com, to better understand our firm.
Job name: Full Time Advanced Website Developer, but no need to be a Senior Web Developer
Basic Job information
Compensation: Starting pay is $16 – $20 per hour with the opportunity for advancement
*Starting pay is based upon your skills, speed, and ability to apply direction given by management.
Hours: Monday – Friday, 8 hours daily between the hours of 8:00 AM – 4:00 PM; 8:30 AM – 4:30 PM
MUST specialize in “Custom WordPress PHP” development and possess a technical background with knowledge of how to use Chrome/Firefox Developer Tools.
Familiar with programming languages:
Bootstrap and/or CSS Grid and/or WebFlow
Fluent with WordPress features:
WordPress development such as action and filter hooks
WordPress template hierarchy
How to build and modify WordPress themes
How to add theme functionalities and page templates
How to make/modify site-specific plugins
How to work with Advanced Custom Fields (ACF)
Basic Adobe CS/CC skills
· Works well with others as a collaborative team and/or the lead
· Organized and efficient multi-tasker
· Communicates well with clients on the phone and in-person when needed
· Must have reliable transportation
· Must have own laptop
· Must comply with a tobacco and smoke-free workplace, no exceptions
· Design, create and modify websites
· WP website creation – Responsive Design – Rename Launching
· Customize WordPress Themes, build websites without page builders
· Knowledge of Gutenberg Blocks
· Creating new websites for existing and new clients
· Copying existing websites into a new revamped CUSTOM WP website
· Domain, Website Migration, (DNS, A) Transfer, Redirect
· Increasing speeds to websites (All websites need to pass speed tests)
· Convert written, graphic, audio, and video components to compatible web formats
· Create back-end code and interfaces for new web platforms
· Analyze user needs to implement website content, graphics, performance, and capacity
· Integrate websites with other computer applications
· Keep up-to-date on current web developments and trends
· Previous experience in web development or other related fields
· Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
· Strong attention to detail
· Troubleshoot WP websites when needed, updates
· Use of Plugins
· Knowledge in CDN Caching – Cloud Flare & Liquid Web
· ACF Experience Helpful but not required
If you meet the above requirements & are interested, please send your application for immediate consideration. If the hiring team is interested, we will contact you.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $16.00 – $20.00 per hour
Along with the updating requirements for our team and clients here, we are going above & beyond. Once your required qualifications are confirmed, we will discuss in detail what else makes our office is safe – we are growing!
Ability to commute/relocate: