Royalgram team is looking for a part-time WordPress developer to work remotely. Most of our projects are developing websites on WP from scratch, according to the design made in advance. We are looking for those who not only know how to layout themes but also know enough PHP/MySQL to write custom plugins for different tasks.
- Developing websites on WordPress from scratch (according to Figma layouts).
- Support and refinement of websites, mainly in WordPress.
You are definitely our candidate if you have:
- Excellent knowledge of HTML/CSS, PHP (including OOP), and MySQL.
- Experience in developing themes and plugins for WP from scratch.
- Knowledge of popular WP plugins, in particular: WooCommerce, ACF.
- 4+ years of experience working with WordPress – not only the layout but also the back end (custom plugins, integrations, etc.).
- The presence of a few sites was completed by you. Will be happy to see code examples.
- Availability to telecommute during morning and evening hours to be able to communicate with the U.S. part of our team.
- English level sufficient to read documentation, understand tasks and chat.
- Completely remote work.
- Salary amount – according to the results of the interview, depending on your experience and skills.