Are you a team player who is oh-so-ready to showcase your talent as a Full Stack WordPress Developer? A growing NW Arkansas manufacturer of building products needs a dynamic WordPress Developer with front-end and back-end experience. This is a temp (3-6 months) onsite-only position. If you\’re an exceptional, detail-oriented WordPress Developer with extensive experience in B/E and F/E let\’s connect!
As a Full-Stack WordPress Developer you will be part of the creative marketing team responsible for creating compelling and engaging web, digital, and e-commerce content. Our ideal candidate will have these skills:
• 5+ years of experience as a full-stack Front End and Back End Developer with extensive WordPress experience
• B/E and F/E development, creating WordPress themes, plugins, and widgets
• Experience working within a marketing team launching websites – design, development and deployment
• Conversion of layouts and wireframes into working HTML
• Ensuring super-charged performance and management of all technical aspects of the CMS.
• The ability to collaborate, prioritize projects and be a true team player
• Completing content projects, meeting deadlines and following content requirements in terms of style and project specifications.
This is a temp, onsite position working in the area near Springdale, AR. Remote work is not available.
To apply, please submit your resume and provide your portfolio link. By applying for this position, you agree to be contacted by email or text message. Message and data rates may apply.
Due to the volume of applications, we are unable to respond to each application personally. If we are interested in your qualifications, we will contact you via telephone or email as soon as possible.
icreatives is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants and talent will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by law. We believe in providing a culture that embraces and champions diversity, equity, & inclusion because it truly fosters creativity.