* Development of web applications/websites using the right technologies per project business, user, and technical requirements.
* Development of a QA/Load/Test plan per project requirements and monitoring effectiveness of QA efforts.
* Development of functional and technical specifications per project requirements.
* Development of end-user and developer documentation per project requirements.
* Supporting the post-launch activities of a project with support and training, site uptime monitoring, web application, and server availability per project requirements.
* Development of high quality, maintainable, standards-compliant code.
* Participating with internal and external teams to coordinate DNS issues, site migrations, and other development issues that require technical know-how.
* Keep up to date with new creative technologies and analyze new emerging marketing trends and practices, enough, to provide strategic input and direction to both clients and internal partners.
* Ability to work on a team interactively and to make yourself available to other members of the team when needed.
* Talent for articulating technical concepts (both verbally and written) in a manner that can support the needs of non-technical people both internally and externally.
* Readily participate with other team members in meetings with prospective and current clients to provide ideas, cost and time estimates.
* Blue sky ideas on the fly that lead to solutions.
* High level of enthusiasm with regard to creating technical solutions that have practical application.
* Reputation for innovative thinking and passionate about emerging technologies that support innovation.
SKILLS & TALENTS:
* At least 3 years of professional experience developing websites, web applications, and/or software.
* Experience working with heavily interactive web experiences required.
* Intermediate Level server-side scripting in PHP, and a well-developed foundation in OOP PHP within an MVC framework required.
* Experience with multiple content management systems required.
* Integration with the various API required.
* Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite required.
* Knowledge of MySQL is required, and SQL Server, MongoDB and/or other relational databases preferred.
* Knowledgeable in working with Subversion / GIT repositories required.
* Knowledgeable in web project development lifecycle required.
* ASP.NET working knowledge with Microsoft technologies preferred.
* Knowledge on implementing analytics platforms such as Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Adobe Analytics, Marketing Automation Analytics, or similar platforms preferred.
This position is located in the greater Washington D.C. and Philadelphia markets with the ability to workremotely.
Looking for a different job?