What you’ll do:
- You’ll build and maintain websites, web-applications, and mobile apps.
- You’ll also work some with PHP and MySQL
- We have clients in many industries so you’ll get to work on many different applications and codebases.
- You’ll have to do problem solving, probably learn some new languages and coding styles, and get to work with our team of awesome developers.
- 3+ years experience with WordPress implementation with custom themes and plugins
- 3+ years experience in frontend languages (HTML, CSS) as well as creating and editing cross browser, responsive websites
- Experience coding landing pages and emails
- Expertise in source control, code review, and repository management with git
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills and the ability to function well in a self-directed, team-oriented environment
- Must be up-to-date and always learning about the latest technical standards and best practices in interactive design and development
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be a team player that also can work independently, escalating issues when appropriate
- Bachelor’ s degree in Computer Science, Design or related field; or equivalent work experience
Applied Imagination is a web and mobile consulting, design, and development agency based in Atlanta, Georgia. Our clients and projects span across multiple industries, purposes, and technologies. No two projects are alike, and we like that!
Our team was founded on a love of technology and the web. We’re a team of builders and problem solvers, looking for like-minded people. So, if you’re creative, driven to learn new things, and love solving problems, this is the place for you!
What Applied Imagination Offers
- Healthcare package
- Advancement opportunities
- Paid time off + paid holidays
- Employee and Community Events
- Fun, casual environment