Are you a WordPress Guru?
Do you love creating beautiful, high-quality websites and do you care deeply about your work?
Are you passionate about delivering the best solution possible to our client?
We are looking for a Front-End Web Developer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming. Working hand in hand with clients to develop websites that define their business. Responsibilities will include client engagement around designing the site then coding, building and launching the site.
- Ability to design, develop, launch, and maintain custom websites independently using WordPress and related tools and technologies such as Elementor
- Ability to support and troubleshoot existing websites
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of each site including desktop, tablet and mobile viewability
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Assure that the finished product meets the clients requirements
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Ability to manage site launches, including hosting, domain logistics, and redirects
- Meet and communicate with the client on feedback and updates throughout the new website build process
Skills And Qualifications
- 1 – 3 years prior experience in direct web development, or combination of education and experience.
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
- Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Basic knowledge of image authoring tools, to be able to crop, resize, or perform small adjustments on an image. Familiarity with tools such as Adobe Photoshop or GIMP..
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Good understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that application will adhere to them.
- Passion for learning and best practices, with excellent research and problem-solving skills
- Ability to balance multiple projects for multiple clients in a fast-paced environment and consistently meet deadlines
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision