You like to click on “Activity” or “Inspect Element” while in Safari-or read the source code on a website to see how clean it is. You work in WordPress, and love staying up to date on new development and making form and function BFF’s.
A couple of things about the job:
This is a part-time / contract position. We’ll be getting to know you while you work off-campus / virtual, but need to me local and able to meet in person before major milestone and planning meetings.
- Please, no fancy cover letter. Just follow these instructions:
- Please send a brief 2-3 sentence profile (professional, not personal) description of who you are what you’re best at.
- Please include a PDF of your resume and a list of professional references
- Share a description of your best and worst development projects-and what you gained from them.
- Share 5-7 websites (best of best) and how long they took you.
- Minimum Degree= Bachelors or completed diploma
- Positive personality and learning attitude
- 2-4+ years experience in your craft
- Proficient on WordPress, PHP, and all those APPS that make the internet work
- Mobile Office is cool. Be local for mini-meetings, aka. “mini-meats.”