We are seeking a full-time senior level (5+ years of experience) WordPress developer who is skilled in both back end and front end WordPress development.
Roles & Responsibilities:
* Setting up Auth0 (or similar) as a single sign-on solution for a new website we just launched.
* Help us integrate several aspects of our WordPress website with our Subscription Management platform – Recurly.
* Use a combination of Recurly API & Recurly.js to build custom checkout pages on our website and create a “My Account” section of our website that will be integrated with Recurly.
* Creating custom landing pages as needed.
* Integrating some aspects of our other websites with Salesforce CRM.
* Help optimize & setup our website for Google Analytics
* Help optimize our website for SEO
Requirements & Qualifications:
* Develop a complex web application from scratch.
* Write custom PHP code without negatively impacting the WordPress code base
* Develop and integrate WordPress plugins and 3rd party API’s
* Build user interfaces for websites and/or web applications
* Design and develop responsive design websites
* Convert comprehensive layout and wireframes into working HTML pages
* Work with Git
* Learn new APIs & similar toolkits as needed (for our project we need someone to learn Recurly.js).
* Work 40 hours a week on our projects
* Be available at least 4 hours per day to interact with our team in the Central Time Zone (Chicago, USA)
* Understand digital marketing technologies such as Google Analytics and UTMs.
* Be a strong communicator in the English language.